The Trews @ Magic Bag - Ferndale, MI


The Trews @ Magic Bag - Ferndale, MI
The Trews @ Magic Bag - Ferndale, MI
Originally uploaded by vasquezr


I hadn't planned on shooting this one. Drove my girlfriend to Michigan for work. I was gonna check out the zoo and do some cross border shopping. After a few wrong turns on our way to the zoo we found our way on to Woodward Ave. Then Nick points out that the Trews are playing @ a local club. At first I didn't believe her. Went back later that night and caught the show hoping they'd let me in with my camera. Overall it was a pretty good venue(Magic Bag). Lighting was tough...well maybe just for me. Alternate Routes opened the show and did a great job. Then The Trews came on and rocked the place out. John-Angus MacDonald helped me out a bit by jumping into some light for a couple guitar solos. This shot is the result of one of them.