Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace

Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace
Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace
Originally uploaded by vasquezr


Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace
Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace
Originally uploaded by vasquezr


I could hardly wait to see Hey Rosetta! play Lee's. I had been listening to their latest release "Into Your Lungs" at all times and still can't get enough. I made a point to be there at any cost after having missed their CMW appearance. What can I say I happen to be a sucker for that big layered sound that includes a violin and cello.
There is a consistent build up to most Hey Rosetta! songs that seems to draw the crowd in magnificently. From the quiet beginnings of "Black Heart" building with a gripping anticipation and what a great feeling it is to finally burst into song "I just want, oh oh oh, Someone to lean on...".
From listening to crowd conversations it was quite evident that I was not the only Hey Rosetta! live virgin in the crowd. I think it is pretty safe to assume that most will be back for more. If you haven't heard any Hey Rosetta! please do check out their site www.heyrosetta.com or their myspace page http://www.myspace.com/heyrosetta and check out their video for There's an Arc which I thought was really well done and just plain cool.
I have to say for me this has been the show of the year. Ok... so I haven't been doing this for too long, but I can't remember Lee's Palace ever being louder.
I enjoyed this show so much that if they had their Hamilton and London dates switched around I would have been in Hamilton the next night to catch that one too.
Hey, Hey Rosetta! We wanna thank you so much !

Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace
Hey Rosetta! @ Lee's Palace
Originally uploaded by vasquezr