Nu Music Night: Mobile @ The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern

The Midway State @ Tattoo Rock Parlour
Mobile @ The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern
Originally uploaded by vasquezr


The Midway State @ Tattoo Rock Parlour
Mobile @ The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern
Originally uploaded by vasquezr


A great night of music. Nu Music Night featured USS, Mobile and The Waking Eyes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch The Waking eyes this time around, but I had seen them in Barrie a few weeks ago and at the Virgin Festival this year. I was however very pleased to be able to see my first ever Mobile set. I've liked these guys for quite some time now and was quite excited to see them live. Mobile did not disappoint. The band played favourites like Montreal Calling, Out of My Head and the latest single The Killer. Although suffering from the flu Mat Joly did well on vocals. Watching him move around the stage I was reminded of a young Bono circa the Boy to War days. Really good set. I'm glad I finally caught their live show.