Rob Dickinson @ The Mod Club

Rob Dickinson @ The Mod Club
Rob Dickinson @ The Mod Club
Originally uploaded by vasquezr


I had been looking forward to this show for a long time. I've always been a very big Catherine Wheel fan since the first time I saw the Black Metallic video on Much late some Friday night. I think it was a much loud epi. Anyway I saw Rob Dickinson opening for the Neverending Whie Lights @ the Danforth Music Hall back in April. I thought it was great to hear the old Wheel songs acoustically. The set was really good and I regretted not even bringing a point & shoot. It was at that moment as I cursed at myself that I decided to try my hand at live music photography. Fast forward to June 18 @ The Mod Club. Rob and his band played through a good mix of old Catherine Wheel Songs and some of his solo stuff from Fresh Wine For The Horses. Overall a great show. Favourites were of course Crank, Masolituda and of course Future Boy. Awesome lighting @ the mod club.